Neck Pillow Store Sleep Apnea Pillow
A Sleep Apnea Pillow constructed from high quality memory foam with a quilted Cool-Max cover
Elastic bands take the weight of the tubing off of the CPAP mask, while comfortably allowing the sleeper to change positions on the pillow. The patented butterfly shape was designed specifically for the side-sleeping position. The orthopedic roll provides proper support for the neck, whether sleeping on the side or on the back.
The Sleep Apnea Pillow is a revolutionary new, visco-elastic foam pillow designed specifically for CPAP patients. The Sleep Apnea Pillow is a new, patented design which allows the CPAP patient to sleep on their side while making room for the shoulder and the mask.
The Sleep Apnea Pillow's unique feature is the elastic banding, which takes the weight of the tubing off of the patientís mask, while allowing the tubing to move freely with the patient when changing sleep positions.
The orthopedic shape of the sleep apnea pillow provides proper neck support, whether the patient is sleeping on their side or on their back. The Cool-Max cover regulates the body temperature and wicks away perspiration from the skin. The CPAP pillow also accommodates any CPAP mask on the market.
The Sleep Apnea Pillow pillow:
- accommodates any CPAP mask
- alleviates any pressure between the pillow and the mask
- allows the patient to sleep on their side.
- manages the CPAP tubing while taking the weight of the tubing off of the patient.
- allows the CPAP tubing to move with the patientís shifting sleep positions
- provides proper neck support, whether the patient is sleeping on their side or back.
The CPAP Pillow comes in five sizes:
- Pediatric: (14" x 9" x 3")
- Adult Small: (19.5" x 12" x 3")
- Adult Standard: (19.5" x 12" x 4")
- Adult Large: (19.5" x 12" x 4.5")
- Adult Extra Large: (19.5" x 12" x 6")
Recommended Size: Height followed by (Shoulder to Neck Measurement)
- Under 5'3 (up to 4") small
- 5'4 - 5'10 (4" - 8") standard
- 5'10 - over 6' (8"-10") large
- 5'10 - over 6' (over 10") large to extra-large
The Sleep Apnea Pillow was designed by a CPAP patient for the CPAP patient. Every detail has been designed to help the CPAP patient finally get a good nightís sleep.
The Sleep Apnea Pillow:
- Accommodates any CPAP mask
- Alleviates any pressure between the pillow and the mask
- Allows the patient to sleep on their side
- Manages the CPAP tubing while taking the weight of the tubing off of the patient.
- Allows the CPAP tubing to move with the patientís shifting sleep positions
- Provides proper neck support, whether the patient is sleeping on their side or back.
- The Sleep Apnea Pillow is constructed from a high quality 5lb. memory foam, and has a quilted Cool-Max cover to help regulate body temperature and control perspiration
"I thought the Sleep Apnea Pillow Pillow was a perfect fit for my Mirage Swift II mask. The shape of the pillow allowed room for the mask, and kept the CPAP tubing out of the way. Iím extremely pleased with this pillow!" -Richard B., Portland, OR
"Great design! Itís about time that someone finally came up with a decent pillow for us CPAP users! I use a full face mask, and found that the pillow did not push on my mask. I slept through the night with no leaks from my mask." -Edward D., NYC, New York
"I have tried both the Mutlimask pillow by Contour Products, and the Sleepap pillow, but none were as comfortable. The memory foam is firm, yet soft, and provides great neck support, which I found lacking in the other pillows. However, the best feature was that the CPAP tubing didnít pull on my mask because of the elastic bands which held it in place. I could turn over in my sleep and not get tangled in the tubing. The price is higher than the other pillows, but you can really feel the quality of the CPAP pillow. It is very well made, and a great value for the money." - Susan C. , Richmond, VA
"This is the best pillow I have ever used as a CPAP patient! Itís like having a Tempurpedic pillow, but custom-tailored for my CPAP mask. I found that I had proper neck support whether I slept on my side or on my back. I really like the elastic bands that allow the tubing to move with me as I change sleeping positions. The Cool-Max covering is also very comfortable. I also like the fact that this pillow is made in America." -Debbie S. , Baltimore, MD
"SIMPLY AWESOME!!! You has developed a true memory foam, side sleeper pillow. If that wasnít good enough, the pillow also holds the tubing out of my way. I could sleep on my side or on my back, and my neck was supported in both positions. Great pillow!" -Matt H., Dallas, TX
Replacement Covers for Sleep Apnea Pillow:
If we may assist you in any way or if you have questions related to the sleep apnea pillow, please feel free to Contact Us.